Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rude people

I just don't understand why some people feel the need to be rude. It's not necessary and it's definitely not conducive to any type of adult conversation. I'm trying to move on, really I am, but there are certain things that need to be taken care of when two people split up. Especially when those issues involve my bank account. So I don't think I am in the wrong in asking them to take care of those issues right away. So why do I get yelled at when asking? It's not that difficult to take care of, it involves one phone call, a phone call that I'm not allowed to make even though it involves my personal bank account!!! Trust me, I've tried and I hit a brick wall, a big brick wall, even with pleading my case to the customer service agent I am told that it doesn't matter the situation, his name is on the member account. It doesn't matter that it's my bank account. I am so frustrated. It doesn't make my happy in any way to keep picking up the phone and calling him to settle these things. What would make me happy is to have all of this done and me never having to talk to him again. So why be rude, just be an adult and take care of your business. So that we can both wash our hands of this ugly situation and move on to bigger and better things. Why make it more painful than it has to be?

No comments: