Monday, August 24, 2009

The missing trash bag mystery

I had a huge roll of trash bags in my laundry room. There had to be at least 30 trash bags on that roll. There were there on Saturday. I took the trash out this morning since it was trash day (monday). Then when i got home, i realized I had not put a new trash bag in the trash can. So i walk into the laundry room, reach up to the shelf where they are kept and.......

Nothing but air. What? where are the trash bags? I searched high and low and they were no where to be found. What could have happened to all the trash bags? Well, Chris moved his things out yesterday, maybe he took them. So I send a text asking "did you take my trash bags? I can't seem to find them" His reply "NO"

Well here is what I think about that. I think he's a liar. He lied about his kids, i'm pretty sure he lied about the reason why he didn't leave any money yesterday for the bills and I think he's lying about the trash bags!

Trash bag thief!! WTF?!?!?!?!? Now what kind of immature person would steal trash bags? Well i guess it's fitting, maybe he needed to stuff all his "trash" in it since he was moving out.

No comments: