Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mucinex....

Lexi is sick.... She has a horrible chest cold that sounds so bad when she coughs, that it hurts me. I think Sonny has brought home his first set of germs from kindergarten and infected his little sister. I picked Lexi up early from the sitters yesterday and she was pale and had dark circles under her eyes. (poor baby.....) We went to Walgreen's to pick up some heavy duty cough medicine (Robitussin) but Lexi picked up a bottle of Mucinex for kids and wanted that instead. Because it had a pretty box (whatever). After reading the box and determining that this medicine would not kill my daughter, I decided to try it.

OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

After Lexi's first dose, she NEVER coughed again! Her face brightened up and after a good night's sleep without coughing once, the circles under her eyes are gone! She woke up this morning and said "Mommy, I'm not coughing anymore, I all better!" Little children are amazing, they bounce back so quickly after being sick that I wish I was able to do that. If I had that same cold, I probably would have been sick for a week.

No comments: